Next event is October 5, 2019. Registration is not yet open for this event. Sign up here to receive email notification of open enrollment.
Note: This Workshop is offered three times a year.
The second step in the Charter Starter workshop series. This FREE intensive three (3) hour training is designed to give school developers foundational knowledge about chartering in Maryland. The class is best suited for those at the beginning of the charter school. Topics in this workshop include:
● Understanding clearly what a public charter school is
● Learning more about the Maryland public charter school sector
● Understanding the application and design process
● Developing a strong Mission & Vision
● Tools for engaging in community outreach and mapping
● How to build a strong team
Before completing this workshop, we recommend you attend Intro to MD Charter Schools webinar.